Throughout the drought, Finley’s Tree & Landcare Inc. will do its best to keep our customers apprised of the current watering restrictions, options for reducing your landscape watering requirements, and available rebates for implementing a water wise irrigation system.
Unfortunately the current restrictions on water usage will likely escalate, and the cost of your water will only increase. At Finley’s Tree & Landcare Inc. we encourage you to stay in front of these problems by surveying your existing irrigation system and optimizing for future use.
• Full Survey of Property
• Count and Location of ALL existing devices
• Irrigation Maps
• Identification of necessary Repairs, Replacements and Additions
• Proposal for Implementation of Water Wise Irrigation System
• Proposal presented in order of highest to lowest priority
• Identification and documentation of available rebates
• Documented estimated annual water/dollar savings
Give us a call today for more information.
Current Landscape Watering Restrictions as of 06/04/15
*In San Pedro, 15 minutes/day if using Low-Flow Nozzle
On 06/04/15 Finley’s Tree & Landcare Inc. hosted a Town Hall Meeting to discuss the current drought conditions, local water restrictions, options for reducing landscape watering requirements and the available rebates offered by Socal Water$mart and the California Water Agency.
Click HERE to review the material presented.
Select your City for information and announcements on the current water restrictions.